If you have questions, problems, feedback, please USE EMAIL to contact me.
Rainy Days shows you weather radar doppler images from buienradar, meteox, vaderradar, eumetsat and nws using Google Maps. You can zoom in, pan and search for locations.
Be your own weather man with Rainy Days: see how storms are moving to see if they are heading for you.
Coverage: Europe, Iceland, Scandinavia, USA incl Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Africa, Australia
Note: shows rain (radar reflectivity), not clouds!
If something is not working on your device, please send me an email, adding a comment doesn't give me enough information to fix any bugs!
Join the Rainy Days Beta community on Google Plus to try out the latest updates before they go out: https://plus.google.com/communities/104490717855236434740
Permissions that you are prompted for:
* Photos/Media/Files - for storing map data on external storage
* Location - To show your location on the map
* In-app purchases - for upgrading without advertisements if you like
* FIX: Not remembering the map zoom level on restart
* FIX: Turning off image smoothing didn't always work
* Optional on-screen zoom controls
* Progress bar and source text contrast changed for non-satellite views
* HQ zoom has been disabled by default, due to native crashes on some devices
* Removed (unused) accounts permission
NOTE: this version might not work on the Android L Preview release due to a known bug in Android L.