Ramadan Calender 2014 is an app dedicated to the entire Muslim community, worldwide. This App offers a multitude of services devoted to help Muslims thrive throughout the month of Ramadan and thereafter, with accurate Fast and Prayer timings along with Holy Verses and Custom Alarm. If you are true believer, you will love this app.
Ramadan Time consists of the following features:
Prayer (Salat) Timings:
This feature displays absolute accurate Islamic prayer times via actual longitude and latitude of your existing location:
• Accurate Salat timings for Fajr, Duhur, Asar, Maghrib & Isha prayers
• Quick City selection (Via Auto-complete search feature) allows users to select their city from the global list of 50,000 cities in over 200 countries.
• Complete schedule for Sehar and Iftar time for up to year 2020.
• User can view Sehar and Iftar timings on a daily basis
• Set alarm as a prayer notification service so that you never miss a prayer in the month of Ramadan.
• Alarms can also be set for Sehar and Iftar timings.
We understand the importance of reciting essential Holy verses during the month of Ramadan. That’s why Ramadan Time has compiled a set of well-known verses & duas that can be kept & recited when necessary.
Dua-e-Ashra comprises important Duas for all the three Ashras of Ramadan.
It comprises the Tasbhi Tarawi, Muslims recite during the break between each set of four Tarawi Rakats.
This tab contains the dua for keeping the fast; the meal before sunrise.
This tab contains the dua for breaking the fast; the first meal at sunset.
Ramadan Time serves as the perfect Ramadan companion & Salat Scheduler for all the Muslims of the world. Download now to timely offer your prayers & observe the holy month of Ramadan with peace & mercy.
--> Accurate and exact Salat:
- Shows the times for the Fajr, Sunrise, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib et Isha.
--> A quick and easy selection of the city:
- Select your city manually amongst a list of 6 000 000 in 251 countries, or be located automatically thanks to your integrated GPS.
- Memorize your favorite cities.
--> Configurable Calculation of the timetable:
- Several methods of calculation (for Fajr and Isha).
- Various juristic methods (for the Asr).
- Adjust manually the twilight angle (for the Fajr and Isha).
- Adjust manually the minutes for each.
- Display the hours with the AM/PM format.
--> Adhan notifications:
- Activate the notifications in order to be informed when it is time, so that you won’t miss any prayer.
- Select the azan for which you want to be warned.
- Wake up to the sound of the alarm before the Fajr.