** # 1 App on Ramadan Fiqh **
*** Authentic & Sound Rulings ***
*** Hanafi & Shafi'i School ***
Authentic and sound rulings (provided by Shaykh Wesam Charkawi) is what separates this App from the rest. There is literally no app like it on the market. No other App speaks about the rulings about Ramadan and detail extensively the vital points about such issues.
--CONSTRUCT OF THE APP--
All the subject are designed on the front menu screen for quick access to whatever subject concerns the user.
These Subjects Include:
1) What Breaks the Fast and Requires 1 Day
2) What Breaks the Fast and Requires 60 Days
2) What Does Not Break the Fast
3) Recommendations in Ramadan
4) Disliked Actions in Ramadan
5) What is Not Disliked in Ramadan
6) Dua in Ramadan
8) The Night of Qadr
9) The Moon (Issue) of Ramadan
10) Exemptions in Ramadan
11) Benefits of Ramadan
12) Eid Prayer / Hanafi & Shafi'i
13) Sadaqah of Fitr
--HANAFI & SHAFI'I RULINGS--
The detail of the app was provided by Shaikh Wesam Charkawi (Masters in Shari'a), the translator of a famous world wide text called Nur al-Idah (The Light of Clarification).
The App mentions views that are commonly held by all Schools of thought (that is, the Hanafi, Shafi'i, Maliki and Hanbali School). However, if there is a difference of opinion, this is clearly stated and detailed.
You feed-back is valuable and can be sent to
- Website: www.AbuHanifaInstitute.com
- Email: [email protected]
> Face-book and Twitter fix. The share option had some slight issues and are now working.