Random Pictures application shows randomly selected pictures from Internet for contemplation experience.
- Selection of the pictures goes truly random. There is no way to choose, predict or filter next picture, be ready for Zen-like experience of contemplation the Internet.
- Application has minimal simple settings or features, and intend to keep it so.
- Endless photo frame mode allows you to turn your android device into photo frame with virtually infinite number of pictures, you may think of it as slideshow that never ends.
- Owners of the full version of the application have a chance to step one picture back anytime, free version is completely out of user’s control, and you just have to go with the flow.
- Application is smart enough to understand the orientation of the android device and tries to show vertically oriented pictures in portrait mode and horizontally oriented in landscape mode. But don’t rely too much on that, no one could predict Internet.
In addition to Google standard Policies and Terms of Service for android applications there are some guidelines you have to be aware of. Before downloading and installing Random Pictures application you must understand and agree:
- Application shows randomly selected pictures from Internet, which means there is a chance of seeing images that are not appropriate for your country or culture. There are no content filters enabled, so be aware - whatever you could possible see while randomly web-surfing, could and will be shown.
- Application shows pictures, many pictures from Internet, that’s what it does. And this requires transferring large amount of data traffic for your device. Using Wi-Fi is recommended, since mobile networking could cost extra charges from a mobile network operator.
- Do not forget - all images belong to their rightful owners, use of this application won’t give you any rights on the pictures you might see. In short – you may look, but no touching!
- New supported language (Japanese)
- Fix minor bags