Rapid Rote Mobile is specifically designed for users of the CL-150 Technology Matrix for Critical Languages, which supports language and culture learning for specialized government purposes. As a licensed CL-150 user, you are already authorized to download and use this app.
To access the Rapid Rote mobile app:
1) Download the Rapid Rote Mobile App.
2) Log in to your CL-150 account and click the “edit profile” link in the top right-hand corner to view your personal Rapid Rote Mobile User Name. Enter that user name when requested the first time you launch the Rapid Rote Mobile app.
3) Select your language and list. When the download completes, begin learning. (A network connection is required for list selection and initial download.)
Note: CL-150 accounts are available only to US government and military personnel and programs. More information at www.transparent.com/government.
Rapid Rote Mobile allows you to select and learn CL-150 Rapid Rote list in any of more than 75 supported languages.
Rapid Rote mobile takes you through a 3-step process that allows you to quickly and reliably master each of the words and phrases in your chosen list. Finish by taking a quiz for each list.
Learning new words and phrases is a major and important aspect of learning any new language. Rapid Rote Mobile helps you do that learning as effectively as possible, wherever you are and whenever you have the chance.
Features of Rapid Rote Mobile include:
• Access to the same Rapid Rote lists as available on the CL-150.
• 3-Step learning method for fast, efficient, and effective learning.
• Read, see, and hear your chosen language in its native form. (Some customer-authored content does not include recordings.)
• Hear every nuance of the language and master proper pronunciation with SlowSound™ technology.
• Track your learning progress with the Learned Items system.
• Review items that have become "stale" and turn them "fresh" again with refresh mode.
• Search for words and phrases on Twitter to see how the words and phrases you are learning are used in live Twitter conversations (Requires a network connection).
• Add your own custom content using separate Rapid Rote software and then uploading to the CL-150. New Rapid Rote lists can be shared with other CL-150 members.
The following features have been added to this version of the application:
+ Fixed an issue which could cause syncing to hang while downloading lists
+ Fixed an issue which could cause a crash when opening the application from the background
+ Improved performance and stability