**This version is made for mobile, if you use Tablet, please search "Raraku HD" and download the HD version for the best display quality. **
※ If you have any question, please mail to [email protected]
, we will help you to solve it as far as possible. Thanks!!
This island has been forgotten by people for hundred years. There are all kinds of mysterious statures stand silently. Moai shuttles the island and tries to find a mountain Raraku with his memory.Following the ancient Raraku maps, Moai is going to have an exciting adventure in his hometown.
The maps indicate the locations of 8 ancient Raraku jewels. Moai have to complete all hidden stages to collect those jewels. It is said that those ancient jewels have incredible powers, each gem have unique magic which can destroy the Five Elements at the stages. Can Moai discover the 8 ancient jewels?
- There are 8 lost maps, 8 secretive hidden stages and 72 challenge stages.
- Players can collect broken keys by completing stages. The keys can break the array of the Five Elements.
- The effects of special jewels are splendid and gorgeous, try to gain them in the hidden stages.
- Line 3 jewels in a row and it will crack and disappear.
- The turning order of background is: ocean-blue-->grass-green-->iron-gray
- The pieces of maps or gem debris can be gained when it fall to the button of the board.
There are 8 ancient maps which Moai have been visited in the "RaraKu" game, players can download and set as wallpaper after reach achievements.
- Fireball: Destroy the jewels that above the last connecting line.
- Earthquake: Shaking out the below jewels.
- Snowball: Fall down and destroy the jewels.
- Shooting star: Fall from the right-upper corner and destroy the jewels.
- Tornado: Destroy the jewels in a turbinate way.
- Tsunami: Tsunamis rush in from two sides and destroy the jewels.
- Lightning: Fall and destroy above jewels.
You can play free "Raraku" for all stages of map 1 and the first stage of map 2, and the whole 80 stages are available after installing the "Raraku Unlock Key"
- Integrated Pocket Change