"Raspberry Control - Control Raspberry Pi with your Android Device"
REMEMBER! THIS APPLICATION NEEDS DEDICATED SOFTWARE INSTALLED ON RASPBERRY PI BOARD. MORE INFO: www.lukasz-skalski.com
* secure connection via SSH,
* easy control and monitoring GPIO,
* monitor and graph temperatures remotely using DS18B20,
* remote terminal emulator,
* remote process management,
* built-in MJPEG stream client,
* easy 1-wire and I2C bus management,
* IR control system,
New Feature Coming Soon!:
* remote touchpad,
* XBMC remote control,
* support for new 1-wire devices,
* support for new I2C devices,
* voice control,
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE RATING THIS APP IN GOOGLE PLAY!
Please remember that this is very early Beta version (app is still under development!!!). If you're having any trouble, questions or feature requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We cannot respond to comments here.
Supported official Linux distributions (Raspberry Pi app):
* Raspbian “wheezy” - ver. 2013-03-09 (RECOMMENDED)
* Occidentalis v0.2 (tested by mike),
* more OS soon...
If your distribution is not listed here and "Raspberry Control" works please let me know and I'll update the list.
Supported Android Devices (Android app):
List of Android Devices Compatible with "Raspberry Control":
* Samsung Galaxy S II (4.1.2),
* ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T (tested by joeman2116),
* Nexus 4 (tested by Shah Altaf),
* Nexus 7 (tested by Shah Altaf),
* Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100) (tested by Matt),
* HTC One V (tested by Thierry),
* Sony LTi22 (info from: http://ruten-proteus.blogspot.tw)
* probably other devices with Android 4.0 and above
If your Android Device is not listed here and "Raspberry Control" works please let me know and I'll update the list.
Suggestions, Bug Reports, Feature Requests:
You can e-mail us about any "Raspberry Control" matter. Please write in English or Polish language only. Please tell us your experiences of the "Raspberry Control" program, this website or other. We particularly welcome the following:
* Reports of possible program bugs,
* Requests for new or enhanced features,
* Offers to contribute to the "Raspberry Control" project.
What's new in version 0.2:
* added IR control system (LIRC) - now user can remote control any devices via Infrared,
* added configuration file (rpc.conf),
* fixed problem with too long user name,
* improved app stability,
* added ability to change the GPIO labels (via rpc.conf file),
* fixed minor bugs,