Stylish and extremely easy to use, Ray lets you access and multitask between your favorite apps from anywhere by simply swiping your finger from the edge of the screen. Ray and its premium version (Ray Pro - http://goo.gl/j2fzqt) have all the functionalities you need to customize your tailor-made, fast and hassle-free multitasking sidebar.
Ray is suitable for both casual and power users due to its clean minimalistic design and flexibility.
- Add your favorite apps and shortcuts
- Add "actions" such as: app drawer, toggle Wi-Fi, toggle mobile data, screen brightness, etc.
- Organize your items (apps, shortcuts and actions) in folders*
- Option to remain open after launching apps and shortcuts - for even faster multi-tasking
- Easily rearrange items and remove unwanted ones
- Option to disable further addition, removal and rearrangement of items
- Adjust swipe area position and size
- Adjust the sidebar’s width
- Automatically adjust icon size, depending on the width of the sidebar
- Adjust the sidebar’s background color and transparency
- Adjust speed of the sidebar’s opening and closing animation
- Enable/disable showing item labels
*The free version of Ray is limited to 8 items or 7 items + 1 folder with up to 8 additional items in the folder
Ray Pro additional features:
- No advertising button (“Free apps”)
- Unlimited number of apps, shortcuts, actions and folders
- Choose between left or right sidebar alignment
- Adjust the text size and color of the item labels
- Add “Running apps” action with task management functionality (kill unwanted apps)
- Icon pack support (load app icons from ADW, Apex, Nova and some Go Launcher themes and icon packs)
- Unread counts for: missed calls, unread SMS and emails as well as any app that displays notifications, including: WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, Viber, etc.
- Added: links to an extensive online tutorial and FAQ under Settings -> Help
- Fixed: Changes after renaming folders or selecting custom icons do not show up immediately
- Fixed (Ray Pro only): The short general tutorial tells the user to swipe from the left edge of the screen, even if sidebar position is set to Right
For the complete change log, please go to: http://www.sunspotstudio.net/ray/changelog.html