RazorSync is a powerful yet easy-to-use cloud software and mobile app that streamlines the business operations of your field service business. With RazorSync, you can manage customers, schedule and dispatch workers, invoice and much more — all from your Android smartphone and tablet or desktop Internet browser.
** American Business Awards 2013 Gold Winner — Integrated Mobile Experience based on user experience and functionality. **
★SIMPLIFY YOUR BUSINESS★
RazorSync connects your office and field workers, giving you tighter control over customer management, cash flow and employees in the field. All your data is stored in the cloud, so it’s always available from wherever you are.
At Just $19.95 per user per month, it’s the most affordable mobile field service software solution you’ll find with all the features you need. No contracts. No hidden fees. No worries. All users start with a FREE, full-access 30-day trial.
★DESIGNED FOR YOU★
RazorSync was built from the ground up for service businesses like yours. RazorSync works well for HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Handyman, Landscaping, Repair, Pest Control, Cleaning and many other service-based businesses.
RazorSync’s powerful features include:
• Scheduling and Dispatching — Intuitive drag-and-drop job scheduling makes it easy to schedule jobs and fill in openings in your workers’ schedules.
• Location Tracking — The onscreen map helps you find the closest worker, so you can schedule service quickly, reduce fuel expenses, and resolve customer needs fast.
• Automatic Communication — Automatically notify field workers and customers via text message and email when a job is assigned or appointment is updated.
• Mobile Invoicing — Start your pay cycle sooner by generating and sending professional-looking, branded invoices before you leave the customer’s location.
• QuickBooks Integration — RazorSync seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Online and Desktop, eliminating paper work and double entry.
• Attachments — Attach any type of file—text documents, PDFs, photos, videos, signature captures and more—to service requests, work orders and customers for your reference in the field.
• Signature Capture — Capture customer signatures to approve service completion prior to leaving the job site.
• Quotes and Estimates — Create quotes and estimates from the field and email it to the customer with one touch.
• Service Forms — Eliminate paperwork and capture the important information you need, directly on your smart device.
• Recurring Jobs — For customers with weekly, biweekly or monthly needs, scheduling recurring appointments is simple and requires a single, one-time entry.
• Google Calendar — RazorSync effortlessly integrates with your Google Calendar, so your calendar is always up to date.
• Driving Directions — Arrive on time and save on fuel with in-app driving directions† that give your field workers the best route to the job site.
• Payroll Management — Clock in and clock out with the tap of a finger. RazorSync’s payroll report details employee hours and locations for accurate payroll spending.
• Tasks — Need to pick up a new tool or drop off something for repair? Assign small tasks like this to workers when they have free time in their schedule.
• Dashboard — Gain insight and learn how to get the most of your day with a quick summary of your business operations.
• Non-priority Jobs — For service that isn’t urgent, RazorSync lets you assign work with an open deadline, allowing field workers to get to it when time is available.
• And much more!
Schedule more jobs, get paid faster and enhance customer communication — all with RazorSync!
Visit http://www.RazorSync.com for more information and to schedule your FREE, full-access 30-day trial.
†Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease batter life.
System optimizations and bug fixes for increased performance and reliability.
NOTE: This build is characterized by the following:
1. Logging Is Disabled - the underlying code / libraries are being re-evaluated and re-engineered.
2. Database Persistence - the pre-existing db is "checked / verified" and if suitable for use with updated App, it is not deleted and recreated, but persisted and used for the updated App's db.