By selecting Install, you are consenting to the installation of RBC Bank (U.S) Remote Deposit. You are entitled to and are consenting to future updates or upgrades to RBC Bank (U.S.) Remote Deposit , which may be automatically installed as per your device or operating system default or user-initiated settings. You may withdraw your consent by deleting RBC Bank (U.S.) Remote Deposit from your smartphone.
With RBC Bank (U.S.) Remote Deposit, you can take the bank with you wherever you go! It’s a convenient service that lets you use your smartphone to securely make electronic deposits to your RBC Bank (U.S.) checking or savings account.
HOW TO ENROLL:
1. Download the mobile app to your smartphone.
2. Call us at 1-800 ROYAL 5-3 (1-800-769-2553) to get your temporary user name and password.
3. Sign in to our U.S. Remote Deposit website at https://xpressdeposit.com/xd/?bid=114098099 to set up your preferred user name, password, and security questions.
4. Accept the Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO MAKE A DEPOSIT:
To deposit your check, first endorse (sign) the back of your check, and below your signature, write the words “For Deposit Only RBC Bank RDC.”
1. Open the Remote Deposit application and sign in using the Remote Deposit user ID and personal identification number that you established at enrollment.
2. Select Deposit and the Account. Then enter the amount.
3. Take pictures of both the front and back of the endorsed check, making sure you get all four corners of the check in the picture.
4. Click Continue. You’ll receive a message that the upload is successful.
5. Select Submit to view the deposit confirmation.
It’s that easy! We'll send you an email to let you know we've received your deposit, and we'll follow up with an email confirmation once your deposit has been processed and the funds are in your account.
RBC Bank (U.S.) Remote Deposit lets you view the last five days of deposit activity! For more transaction history or other money transfer and bill payment features, sign in to RBC Bank (U.S.) Online Banking.
More Information Whenever You Need It
Remember, you can always visit rbcbank.com to:
• Obtain information about RBC Bank, learn about products and services, and see our latest offers and promotions
• Access timely financial information and cross-border advice specific to your cross-border banking needs
• Obtain important client information and forms
Your consent and acknowledge that RBC Bank (U.S.) Remote Deposit performs functions that require permission to access to the camera on your mobile device to take a photo of the check to be deposited. For assistance with removal of RBC Bank (U.S.) Remote Deposit, access instructions at: http://www.rbcbank.com/help-and-faqs/about-making-deposits/u-s-remote-deposit/index.html or contact [email protected]
RBC Bank | RBC Bank (Georgia), N.A., a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada
8081 Arco Corporate Drive, Suite 500, Raleigh, NC 27617