Still overclocking your computer in the old-fashioned way? Let RC Bluetooth bring you to a whole new tweaking experience on your Android Phone! With the built-in Bluetooth module in our some selected ASUS Republic of Gamers motherboards, you will be able to use your Android Phone to wirelessly and remotely control, monitor, and overclock your computer’s settings.
Overclock: Allows you to overclock your computer on-the-fly using your Android Phone. This feature gives you all the tweaking options required for overclocking your computer.
Monitor: Provides you with real-time monitor system information, critical part's temperatures, voltages, frequencies, and fan speeds on your PC.
RC Remote: Allows you to Power On, Power Off, and Restart your system. You may also clear CMOS settings with this function.
RC Poster: Provides you with system POST status.
*Before tweaking your computer, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download and install RC Bluetooth on your Android Phone
2. Set up the Bluetooth connection between your computer and your Android Phone.
*Learn how to set up the connection, you need to:
Go to Support Site (http://support.asus.com) >> Search for Model & Manual >> Select Operating System >> Download RC-Bluetooth Quick Start Guide. (If using Maximus IV Extreme motherboard, please download ROG Exclusive Feature Guide.)
1. Support Android API level 10 and 11.
2. Support network and system information for Windows 32/64bit Vista & 32/64bit 7.
*Before monitoring network and system information, you need
to follow these steps:
(1) ROG ThunderBolt card is completely seated on the PCIe
slot and the LAN Driver is correctly installed.
(2) Install PC Client software-ASUS Mobilink on your computer.