- Please see the new, improved, feature-rich version 2.0:
► RC E Calc Pro
Please Note: This app was built with MIT App Inventor, the permissions required are the defaults, I have no control over what permissions Google/MIT App Inventor requires an app to have. If you're paranoid don't install...
RC Electric Calc v1.1 Free - A calculator for Radio Control (RC or R/C) electric powered model airplanes/helicopters using Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries.
(Please Note: EMAIL me if you have a problem, I CAN NOT respond to comments)
Calculate the following:
- Average Current Used (after battery recharge).
- Average Discharge Rate (C-rate).
- Expected Flight Time from a particular battery.
- Power in Watts (from Volts & Amps).
- Static thrust of a propeller in pounds or kilograms.
Disclaimer: This is not intended to be scientifically accurate, rather as an aproximate guide for when you're at the flying field.
Comments & suggestions (& donations) very welcome
Check out my CG Calculator v2 too, search for CG Calc.
(This app requires the following permissions:
android.permission.INTERNET - to check for updates
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to move the app to EXT SD on your phone if neccessary.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - to check for phone calls while the app is running.
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to move the app to INT storage if neccessary.)
* After you've recharged the battery use the mAh you put back into the battery with your charger.
** Thank you very much to the donaters for supporting this app!
Rework of UI.