ReactionLab 2 is now available! Get it here: http://reactionlab.hforsyth.com/buy/
This is the FREE version of ReactionLab, it is exactly the same but contains only 21 elements.
Purchase the full version at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hunterforsyth.reactorlab
ReactionLab is a fast, pixelated particle simulation game similar to falling sand. It features over 40 elements, and 70+ different particle types.
Draw elements onto the canvas and watch them interact in real time; try to discover all the different reactions. There are 45+ different achievements to attain, and endless undiscovered combinations.
Elements included in this version:
- Black Hole
Purchase the full version to unlock:
- Electric Pump
- Life (based on Conway's Game of Life)
- Aerolucent (only gasses pass through this)
- Aqualucent (only liquids pass through this)
- Baking Soda
- Heating Coil *New*
- Steam Turbine *New*
- Concrete *New*
As well as several more 'hidden' elements which can be discovered through reactions.
- 1GHz CPU.
- Android 2.3.3 or higher.
Got a suggestion for a new element? Found a bug? Hate mail? Leave a review below, I'll read every one.
- Improved performance.
- Bug fixes, improved rendering on some devices.
- Support for extra small screens.
- Bug fixes, performance improvements, minor UI improvements.
- Improved icon.
- Nitroglycerin, potassium, and uranium are now enabled for the free version.
- Added Heating Coil, Steam Turbine, and Concrete. (Paid only)
- Added several more achievements.
- LOTS of bug fixes, performance improvements, and element behavior tweaks.