'Read by QxMD' provides a single place to keep up with new medical & scientific research, read outstanding topic reviews and search PubMed.
Read's simple interface drives discovery and seamless access to the medical literature by reformatting it into a personalized digital journal.
Praise for Read:
5 stars: "Stellar. The future of medical literature review... This could be the best application to stay up-to-date in medicine since, well, UpToDate." - User Review
4¾ stars: "The Flipboard for medical journals has arrived" and among "...the most innovative medical apps"
- Get full text PDFs with one tap
- Keep up with the latest new research that will impact your practice
- Browse through 1000s of outstanding topic reviews
- Search millions of articles from PubMed and our database of outstanding topic reviews
- Read your favorite journals or browse article collections.
- Access full text through your university/institutional subscription or via open access publishers
- Share articles with colleagues over email, Twitter and Facebook
- Organize and review your personal collection of articles
Why did we build 'Read by QxMD'?
Health care professionals need to stay up to date on the latest medical research and topic reviews to provide optimal care. Unfortunately, the process of content discovery is broken with research artificially compartmentalized by publishers and hidden behind countless institutional pay walls.
At QxMD, we believe that knowledge translation– the process by which new knowledge is incorporated into clinical practice – is an important and unsolved challenge for our health care system. We hope that ‘Read by QxMD’ will be a part of the solution.
Seamless 1-tap access available hundreds of universities
Email [email protected]
to have this feature added for your university.
Title and MeSH Headings from MEDLINE®/PubMed®, a database of the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
Founded by medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals.
- Temporary fix for Harvard Duo users
- Improvements for MyAthens users
- Bug fixes and performance improvements