With more than 10 millions of fan players worldwide, Real Drift Car Racing is the most realistic 3D drift racing simulation on mobile devices, and yet easy to control and fun to play thanks to an innovative drift helper.
Get ready to drive high performance cars (turbo or naturally aspirated) and make them drift at high speed in tracks designed specifically for drift racing.
Improve your racing and drifting skills and earn virtual money to tune and customize your car.
Race to battle the world record of the leaderboard or just for fun in the freeride mode.
• The most realistic 3D drift racing simulation on mobile devices;
• Customizable difficulty: from total novice to professional drifter;
• Extensive customization options: change body color, body vinyl, rims model, rims color and tire signature;
• Extensive tuning options: increase engine power, add a turbo, change handling settings (weight distribution, camber angle etc.), change gear ratios and shift speed;
• Photo mode to share your coolest drifts with your friends;
• Realistic simulation of all aspect (engine, drivetrain, tires, etc.) of the car;
• Specific engine sound for every car with turbo whistle and blow off valve;
• Backfire effects with sounds;
• Accurate points calculation: earn points by drifting at high speed, at high drift angle and, by light touching walls during a drift;
• Online and local leaderboard to challenge your friends and people all over the world;
• Big training track to improve your drifting and racing skills;
• Cool dubstep soundtrack by Liquid Stranger and Simplify Recordings.
• Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices.
FEATURES ONLY IN THE FULL VERSION
• No adverts;
• 9 new drift racing tracks;
• 8 new powerful cars with specific and realistic setup;
• New challenging career mode with 25 championships with growing difficulty;
• All tuning options unlocked.
• Accelerometer (gyroscope) or touch steering mode;
• Slider or touch throttle;
• Automatic or manual transmission;
• Metric or Imperial units of measurement;
ADVANCED POINTS SYSTEM
Points grow proportionally to drift angle, drift time and speed.
There are also 2 different points multiplier: "Drift Combo" multiplier and "Proximity" multiplier.
Drift Combo multiplier is increased by 1 whenever points reach a power of 2000 (1000, 2000,4000, 8000 etc.). If you change drift direction, points are added to Total Points Indicator (located in the top left of the screen) and reset. If points reach every multiple of 2000 again, Drift Combo is increased by 1 again. This works only if you keep drifting without too long interruptions between one drift and the other (less than 1 second), otherwise Drift Combo multiplier will be reset to 1.
Proximity multiplier is increased when you drift with the back of the car near a wall (less than 1.5 meters) proportionally to closeness. You'll notice this bonus with a slow motion effect and a text showing the multiplier factor.
If you hit anything you'll lose your partial points and all multipliers.
• precise location (GPS and network-based)
Used to locate player nationality (shown in the leaderboard).
• modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
• test access to protected storage
Used to save player profile data.
Wi-Fi connection information
• view Wi-Fi connections
Used to send player scores to leaderboard server.
We will update and improve Real Drift constantly. Please rate and give your feedback for further improvement of the game.
PS: if you experience crashes during app loading, please note that 90% of the times this is due to low free memory (RAM, not disk space). Try restarting your device. if the problem persists, try stopping some background process (like Skype and Facebook).
Bug fixing version:
- fixed an issue that caused several malfunctions in menu scene with some game progression made with the previous version;
- steer assistance reverted to previous version;
- fixed an issue in sound options (sounds volume was not loaded at start);
- fixed an issue with skidmarks that were not perfectly aligned with tire position;
- fixed an issue in color/vinyl selection: on some cases the color/vinyl was not correctly showed in race scene;