This is the brand new version of the Greenalp Real Time GPS Tracker, specifically designed for Android 4+! Use it to show your exact location on Google Maps to your friends. You get your personal Guest URL for free. Send the URL to your family and friends and they can see you live on Google Maps.
If you are a business user you might be interested in the new feature "Track 4 Business". With this feature you can easily provide a real-time "Track and Trace" service to your customers.
How to get started? Just run the setup wizard, it takes only one minute. Try also the help videos: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_W6Sv7UW0HPUXcIeMQ1X8A
Note: If you want to see the locations of your friends they need to install this GPS Tracker first.
This app is not available in your native language? Please join the translation community: http://www.getlocalization.com/rtt2/
Examples this GPS Tracker can be used for:
- Show your outdoor trip live to your family & friends. They can track you in real-time while your are running, hiking, biking, paragliding, or just traveling by train or car.
- Track your family & friends. Ask them to install this GPS Tracker and you can track each other in real-time.
- Latitude replacement: The default configuration needs more battery. If you want to save battery just increase the update interval or use cell tower locations instead of GPS. Support is available in the forum.
- Embed your map into your website or blog.
- Track your dog: Why buying expensive pet trackers? Use a cheap Android phone and put it on your dog. You can see your dog's location on the map in real-time.
-Track and Trace: Provide a live tracking service for your customers. Useful for leaflet and other companies (pizza delivery, etc).
-Educational: Students use this tracker to track their weather balloons.
New features provided by RTT2:
- Brand new Google Maps version (Google v2)
- New base map: Google Terrain
- Multi map mode. Add more than one map on the same screen. Perfect for auto-following more than one user at the same time.
- Improved user interface navigation
- Improved messaging user interface
- Auto-read incoming messages
Other supported features:
- Provides details like speed, elevation, battery level, etc. Just click the icons on the map.
- Send messages to your friends or to the viewers on the website.
- Supports Google Maps and OpenStreetMap.
- Supports map integration in your private homepage.
- Supports autostart.
- Supports remote start via text message (SMS) or just via the web portal http://www.greenalp.com . Great for battery saving.
- Supports various remote commands you can send via web portal. Ideal for tracking your children or your pets.
- Support up to two KML layers.
- Supports control via location aware apps (as for example Llama or Tasker)
- Supports an ad-free version. Just choose "1-year ad-free" in the menu.
Because of those many features this GPS Tracker requires several permissions. If you would like to know
why it needs these permissions please read the Greenalp Privacy Statement: http://www.greenalp.com/RealTimeTracker/index.php?page=privacy
You are not allowed to use this GPS Tracker for illegal activities. Don't track people without their agreement! If the tracker is running it will always show an icon in the status bar. Please don't send requests to hide the icon. The icon will stay visible for security reasons.
In case of problems please send an email to Greenalp Support or use the forum. You will receive great support there. If you like this application it would be great if you could send a positive rating. Thanks.
- Live tracking
- GPS Tracker
- Real Time Tracking
- Track and Trace
- Door to door visibility
- Latitude replacement
- Pet tracker
- Remote control
- Google Maps
- Open Street Map (OSM)
- Remote start (SMS)
- Google Cloud Messaging (GCM)
Improves error handling