RealCalc Plus is the pro version of Android's most popular scientific calculator.
RealCalc Plus is designed to look and operate exactly like a real hand-held calculator. It has all the standard scientific functions plus fractions, degrees/minutes/seconds, history, memories, customizable unit conversions and constants. You can choose from a number of display styles and formats. It also supports binary, octal and hexadecimal calculations and has an optional RPN mode. RealCalc Plus is easy to use, but has full help included in the app.
RealCalc Plus includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Landscape mode
* Homescreen widget (now with RPN support)
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Three RPN styles: direct-entry (classic RealCalc mode), buffered-entry, or XYZT rolling stack
* Samsung multi-window support with drag & drop
* External keyboard support
* Full built-in help
* Homescreen widget now supports RPN (follows app by default, can be changed in settings).
* New delta-percent function.
* Support for Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
* Fixed possible crash on a few devices running 5.1 (Jiayu S3, Lenovo K3 Note).