RealCalc Plus is the pro version of Android's most popular scientific calculator.
RealCalc Plus is designed to look and operate exactly like a real hand-held calculator. It has all the standard scientific functions plus fractions, degrees/minutes/seconds, history, memories, customizable unit conversions and constants. You can choose from a number of display styles and formats. It also supports binary, octal and hexadecimal calculations and has an optional RPN mode. RealCalc Plus is easy to use, but has full help included in the app.
RealCalc Plus includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Landscape mode
* Homescreen widget
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Three RPN styles: direct-entry (classic RealCalc mode), buffered-entry, or XYZT rolling stack
* Samsung multi-window support with drag & drop
* External keyboard support
* Full built-in help
* Homescreen widget - a basic version of RealCalc with percent, square-root and memory which can be placed on your homescreen.
* Bitwise shift and rotate functions in binary/octal/hex modes.
* Values now truncated on conversion to integer for binary/octal/hex modes (rounding available as an option in settings).
* Constants updated to latest NIST 2014 values.
* Four-digit grouping option in Display Format settings.
* Option to restore entry state on undo in RPN mode.