Android's #1 Scientific Calculator. A fully featured scientific calculator which looks and operates like the real thing.
Looking for fractions? Degrees/minutes/seconds? Landscape mode? You need RealCalc Plus. See elsewhere on this page for the link, or select 'Upgrade' from the RealCalc menu.
RealCalc includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
* A complete lack of advertising
RealCalc Plus contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* New RPN styles (buffered-entry, XYZT rolling stack)
If you find RealCalc useful, please consider purchasing RealCalc Plus to support further development. Thank you.
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to Menu > Settings and make sure that 'Radix Modes' is checked.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
Please read the help for more information.
* New menu button (above SHIFT) for phones with Honeycomb or later.
* New 7-segment and dot-matrix displays.
* 12-digit display (RealCalc Plus only).
* Increased exponent range up to 999.
* Increased internal precision to 32-digit (RealCalc Plus only).
* New RPN modes (RealCalc Plus only):
- XYZT rolling stack
* New repeat-calculation behaviour: press operator twice (K shown in display).
* Constants updated to NIST 2010 values.
* Memory and history clear on dialogs.