Find property anywhere, anytime. You're mobile with realestate.com.au
• Access realestate.com.au’s listings of properties to buy or rent
• Locate properties using your current location
• Browse photos, floorplans and maps in full screen
• Save open for inspection or auction times to your calendar
• Find and contact an agent by phone or email
• Save the properties you love to your realetates.com.au account and access them across your computer, mobile phone or tablet
• Share your favourite properties with friends
Join our Beta community at: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/113617594162775378748
If you are having technical difficulties with this app or want tips and tricks, let us know via Twitter @realestate_apps
Android End User License Agreement
By downloading and/or using this Application you agree and accept the following terms and conditions:
1. In accessing or using this Application you agree you will not decompile, reverse-engineer, dissemble or attempt to derive the source code of the Application or any content on our Application except as expressly authorized by us.
2. You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to U.S. embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a terrorist supporting country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
The Application is coded with measurement software, which is transparent to the user and allows us to customize the Application to your needs. REA generates a unique string to identify users. This enables the software to count the number of unique visitors to the Application and interactions with the property listings. This information is collected and aggregated, and in no way can this process identify a user personally. We use the independent company Omniture (adobe.com/solutions/digital-analytics.html) Adobe SiteCatalyst and HockeyApp (hockeyapp.net) to measure and analyse the usage across our Application.
If you do not want information collected in this manner, there is a simple procedure in settings that allows you to deny or accept the measurement software feature.
Copyright REA Group.