****** Notice ******
(1) *** It might be respond nothing the first time you pressed it, please try again or wait for a moment. Or if it really does nothing, reboot the device manually please. ***
(2) This app contains a widget so you can add it on home screen if you need.
(3) It works on * ROOTED * phones only。 Please don't try to download or install this app if you don't know what "root" is.
(4) Don't move this app to SD card or any other external storage. It may be cause the app disabled or vanish.
(5) I couldn't promise you that this app will work well on any device because of the fragmentation of Android. For example on some Samsung devices, "Reboot Bootloader" just does a normal reboot.
(6) The function 'hot reboot' need BusyBox support, so the option will be hidded if BusyBox isn't installed.
(7) *** The launcher icon' showing option will take effect after a few seconds on your launcher. Please hold on for a monent. If you want the launcher icon again, just add widget and change the setting option ***
Reboot Manager includes the following features:
* normal reboot
* hot reboot
* reboot to recovery
* reboot to bootloader
* power off
*** Thanks for Олег Глядков's Russian support helping. ***
Sovled the error message problem but execute successfully when updating the android system os to 4.4 KitKat
Solved the problem when update superSU to version 1.6.5
1. Fix a bug that causes app crash on some phones. Thanks to wxg's help.
2.Someone don't like launcher icon but other need it. So I make the launcher icon show or hide dynamically by your setting option. The option will take effect after a few seconds on your launcher.
3. update Russian support.