The application is intended to help people to know how to fill out correctly a receipt for fees in Mexico.
Generally, a receipt of fees tends to be confusing by the constantly number of modifications made by the SAT (Tax Administration Service) and sometimes this can cause rejection from the client when the form is wrong filled it.
Due this situation, Ikita Studio decided to create a simple calculator for people who needs to provide receipt for fees. The calculations will provide the right numbers to be filled out in the document.
The calculator provides different scenarios:
• Calculate the fee receipt for either an individual, an enterprise or government
• Calculate the applied tax depending on the geographic location of the customer
The new approved law for 2014 changed the frontier tax (11%) which is removed for the current taxation. There is only one common tax for the mexican territory which is 16%
• Calculate any amount of the receipt from a chosen concept, for example, calculations can be obtained from the VAT Amount, the Subtotal, VAT Retention, and some other concepts holded by the receipt of fees
• In addition, there is a graphic avatar which explains briefly what the chosen concept is all about. This is very useful when a person has not a clear idea of the selected topic
• Upgrade of the SDK used in the App (220.127.116.110)
• Warning: The current VAT of 11% will be available until December 31th, 2013.
If you want to know more about previous versions, go to the following link: