Records to mp3, ogg, wma, flac and opus formats are interrupted every 3 minutes (there is no limit for the wav format). Simply press the pause button to continue recording or remove this limitation in the In-App Purchase section.
RecForge Pro owners : As long as a legit RecForge Pro version is installed on your device, you shouldn't have the 3 minutes limitation.
RecForge II is a powerfull dictaphone (audio recorder & editor) for Android.
It allows to Record, Play, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio media.
- Record meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, studio recording, ...
- Play and use the loop feature for memorization, actor lines, bible memory, recitations, ...
- Time stretching with playing rate and pitch adjustment (to practice an instrument or transcribe lectures, ...)
- Schedule recordings
- Skip silence (with threshold)
- Edit your audio files for ringtones, commentary, ...
- Tag your recordings and edit metadata
- Archive it using cloud storage services or share it with your friends by mail, social networks, soundcloud ...
Main features :
- Real-time recorder in mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav
- Play, record, pause / resume, loop, convert, edit, concat, merge audio files, time strecth, adjust pitch tone, and playing rate ...
- Visualize audio signal (the only recorder on the Play store to display the right and left channels for stereo files)
- Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts or make basic arrangement
- Share your recordings
- Convert your files "from" and "to" all available audio format (mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav) with all desired settings (sample rate, bite rate, mono/stereo, ...)
- Choose your input (front microphone or back microphone)
- Use external microphone (3.5 jack : works with iRig Mic, iRig Cast, iRig Pre or RØDE smartLav+ microphones or requires a TRRS adapter. cf FAQ)
- Record in background even when the phone is locked
- Hide notifications to discretly record
- Powerfull file manager (rename, delete, copy, move, sort files...)
- Different widgets size (one click to record)
- Control RecForge from the notification bar
Supported audio format :
- 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
- mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav
- from 32 to 320 kbps
- mono / stereo (mono x2) / "true stereo" (cf supported devices)
- Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better audio quality
- Manual gain adjustment
Language translations :
- Simplified Chinese,
- Traditional Chinese,
This application is related to these features : recorder, dictaphone, dictation, audio, voice, sound, speech, memo, rehearsal, tape, recording, pitch, tone, tempo, volume, stretch, time stretching, agc, trs, trrs, stereo, loop, editor, ringtones, external microphone, pause, resume, record, preview, gain, music, studio, concat, merge, convert, schedule, metadata, split, tag, RODE, smartlav, iRig.
You can compare to similar apps as voice pro, tapemachine, tape recorder, soundcloud, iRig recorder, smart voice recorder, easy voice recorder, tape-a-talk, sound recorder, virtual recorder, hi-q mp3 voice recorder, al voice recorder, all that recorder, androrec, hificorder, MP3 cutter and ringtone maker, Audio cutter, Ringtone maker, audacity.
- Arabic translation
- Fix a bug for some devices when playing back audio record
- Option to disable vibrations when pushing a button
- Widget display bug
- Bugs with External SDCard and Android KitKat fixed
- Hide notifications (update)
Version 0.0.17 (beta)
- Fix recording initialisation problem on Android 4.4
- Possibility to disable metadata
- In app purchase license state more visible
- Tags (Create, edit, move, navigate, …)
- Help + Online FAQ