Share your recipes! Allthecooks is an unique cooking community app where people post recipes and pictures.
After cooking, people can post a photo of their attempt of making the recipe and others can comment.
A lot of recipes also note which other recipe on the site inspired the poster to come up with theirs.
This is what makes the site unique - you can follow a complete genealogy of a recipe, and keep on discovering new variations on themes. The recipes themselves don't need to be anything fancy, and that’s another reason why the site is unique. It gives a look into what real people are making for their families at home.
It's the best place to share and find recipes.
The recipes are synchronized to your watch timeline as soon as you open them.
Just tap "open on watch" to open at any time.
Easily scan through recipes just by saying ingredients you have and discover great recipes!
We let you upload your recipe pictures and get instant love back from our community!
Ask questions and someone will reply within minutes!
Start cooking at home!
We have helped many people to live healthier and discover the taste of real food!
Browse the free recipes, at the comfort of your home!
Tons of recipe categories; including main dishes, appetizers, drinks, side dishes, desserts, ethnic recipes, soups, stews and diet recipes.
Find recipes for cooking what you have in the fridge by typing the singular ingredient.
Join the fun recipes community!
Ask questions and get notified when someone respond.
- Complete recipes directions, ingredients and reviews.
- Search recipes by food title or ingredients.
- Forums on food related topics.
- Favorite recipes for quick access. Just like a cookbook.
- Forums with emphasis in recipes, food and health.
- Sharing of recipes to: email, sms, twitter, facebook and others.
- Sharing and send links to allthecooks.com so your friends can see your recipes.
- Create your own recipes; share with friends and community.
- Save and share your shopping list and access offline when doing grocery shopping.
- Cool avocado icon :)
Our app and site allthecooks.com has already helped millions of people to:
- Have a more healthy food menu for free.
- Talk with a community of people with the same food tastes.
- Discover new recipes and cook great food. Even if you're in a diet.
- Impress with great meals.
- Find food that fits their diet, including: diabetic, baby food, vegetarian and gluten free.
- Discuss about diet and health tricks.
- Find nice recipe solution for diabetes.
Forums are awesome! Discuss cooking and recipe with people interested in health and food in general. We have these topics: healthy recipes, cooking equipment, favorite recipes, baking, biryani, leftover, casserole, spaghetti, preserving, salad dish, vegan cooking, diabetic meals, coffee discussion and diet forum.
Browse substitutions and cook Holidays recipes. Including Easter, Christmas, Halloween and Thanksgiving with turkey recipes. Access them by going to:
-> All categories -> Holiday Recipes -> Thanksgiving Recipes
There's a whole section dedicated to bartending and drinks in general. Have fun impressing your friends!
Calories and nutritional information are available for most recipies. Take care of your health and start by cooking at home, like a true professional chef. You will feel the difference in taste and improve your lifestyle with simple and easy healthy recipies.
We make it very easy for anyone to narrow recipes with their own dietary preferences. At the moment we support these constraints: dairy free recipies, egg free, fish free, gluten free, red meat free, nut free, poultry free receipes, shellfish free. vegan, vegetarian and mexican recetas.
Recipes Search is developed by www.allthecooks.com. You can access the recipes from there too!
Your feedback is very much appreciated, so please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
if you have any doubt or question.
+ Easier to manage Cooksnaps.
+ Recipe page design.
+ Fixed homepage title issue.
+ Personal touch on recipe editor.
+ Replaced favorite buttons from homepage with smaller icons.
+ "New" badge for recipes created today.
+ Recipe editor design
+ Introduced Cooksnaps inbox: listing of all the photos uploaded to your recipes. Quickly add your reply to the photos.
+ Redesigned left menu.
+ Showing photos on favorite tags.
This is a MAJOR release.