Catch up on the latest news and information on Recumbent Bikes. Everything you need all in one place "the palm of your hand". RSS news feeds and content are continuously updated in order to keep you on the leading edge of Recumbent Bikes.
--- Advantages over upright bikes ---
- Safety: Lower center of mass, and reduced fall distance.
- Braking: Lower center of gravity greatly increases braking and stopping capabilities.
- Comfort: The recumbent riding position reduces strain on the body, which is perfect for longer rides.
- Obese comfort: Rider can lean back, allowing excess body mass to be spread across.
- Health: Recumbents can alleviate chronic back or neck pain from riding upright bicycles.
- Speed: The more horizontal recumbent bicycle design are faster because of reduced wind resistance.