Reddinator is a Reddit App & Widget.
We admit, it has a terrible name but it's built to be easy to use and highly customisable!
If you love having Reddit at your fingertips then this is the App for you. Scroll down below for an overview of the awesome.
Reddinator is proudly an open source project, if you would like to contribute please visit http://github.com/micwallace/reddinator
• Display any Subreddit in the App or Widget feeds
• "Load more" button at the bottom of all feeds, allowing you to Reddit till your hearts content
• Keep you favourite Subreddits in the "My Subreddits" list
• Choose from popular Subreddits, search for your favourites or import from your Reddit account
• Select the Subreddit sorting type (hot, popular, etc)
• Multiple feeds can have a different Subreddits, sorting types and options (show thumbnail, thumbnail position, hide post info)
• Choose from three item click actions for Widgets. You can open in "Reddinator View", the item's content page or open the item's Reddit page in the web browser.
• In the App feed, hold your finger on an item to open in the browser
• Reddinator View combines the items content, Reddit comments page and voting buttons into a tabbed layout. Read the article and participate in Reddits great community discussion at the same time!
• Vote from the App feed or Reddinator View
• Easy account integration means that you always get personalised feeds and stay logged in to Reddit in your web browser (and Reddinator View comments tab).
• Widget Item click action (as listed above)
• Initial feed items to load
• Widget Auto-refresh interval (can be disabled)
• Feed item text size
• Feed item text color
• App theme, select from 5 themes
• Load Reddit comment page first when opening "Reddinator view"
• Default font size in Reddinator view
If you have a feature that you would like to see added, or any bugs to report please send us an email and we will look into it.
Switched to OAuth API. Added NSFW flag. Added set subreddit function to view all subreddits activity