Reddinator is a Reddit App & Widget.
It's built to be easy to use and highly customisable!
If you love having Reddit at your fingertips then this is the App for you.
"This app fully embraces how I like to browse reddit; quickly and conveniently."
"Still the best. After latest update some of the rough edges were smoothed out. Best widget/app for reddit hands down."
"the only reddit reader worth installing"
"Great app. No special permissions or anything!"
- Reddinator reviewers
Scroll down below for an overview of the awesome.
Reddinator is proudly an open source project, if you would like to contribute please visit:
• All Widgets are independently customisable, allowing you to pick a built-in or custom theme for each widget.
• "Load more" button at the bottom of all feeds, allowing you to Reddit till your hearts content
• Seamless account integration keeps your Subreddits & Multis at your fingertips
• Explore & subscribe to new Subreddits & unsubscribe from the stale ones
• Create & Edit Multireddits
• Get notified of new messages via menu icon & notifications.
• Reddinator View combines the items content, Reddit comments page and voting buttons into a tabbed layout. Read the article and participate in Reddits great community discussion at the same time!
• Choose from three item click actions for feed items. You can open in the tabbed "Reddinator View", the item's content page or open the item's Reddit page in the web browser.
• In the App feed, hold your finger on an item to open in the browser.
• Vote & reply to posts & comments
• Feed Item click action (as listed above)
• Initial feed items to load
• Widget Auto-refresh interval (can be disabled)
• Application themes: Apply custom themes to the app or a single widget. Select from 5 predefined themed or build your own.
• Choose which content to pre-load when using the Reddinator view, by default the comments are preloaded & ready for viewing, just swipe to the left.
• Feed item text size
• Comments text size
• Default text size for content web view
• Default text size for other web views
If you have a feature that you would like to see added, or any bugs to report please send us an email and we will look into it.
Another Huge feature release:
- User defined themes!
- Better account integration, loads subreddits & multis on login.
- Subscribe & unsubscribe from Subreddits when an accounts connected.
- Create, edit and browse Multis from your Reddit account!
- New tabs and layouts.
- Submit Links and Text Posts
- filter/exclude subreddits from /r/all
- Back button preference for better tablet support
- Various bug fixes, API & error handling improvements