Reddit News is a popular, full-featured app for browsing the website reddit.com: the front page of the internet. Whether you're a casual 'lurker', power user, or even a subreddit moderator, Reddit News makes it easy.
Now beautifully enhanced with Google's new Material Design language, Reddit News features excellent readability and effortless navigation.
Just some of the Highlights:
• Beautifiul and intuitive interface, inspired by Google's new Material Design language.
• Delightful animations throughout enhance the experience.
• Stories and comments load at the same time. A simple swipe switches between them.
• Inline previewing of pictures, YouTube videos, gifs and imgur's new gifv format.
• Advanced comment navigation features. Skip between comment threads, search for words, highlight new comments and more!
• Optimized layout for phones and tablets.
• Handy tooltips guide you through the app.
• Comprehensive Moderator features including distinguish, stickying posts and banning users.
• Multiple colour themes including sleek black, fresh blue, pretty pink, and relaxing night mode.
• Multiple accounts with full user profile support.
• Reply straight from your full-featured Inbox.
• Notifications for mail, moderator messages and even your modqueue.
• Filter subreddits from your frontpage and r/all
• Spoiler support for all the major subreddits.
• Extensive customisation options including font style and size, left-handed viewing and much more.
• Color coded comment threads.
• Hi-resolution thumbnails.
• Add Friends funtionality - their comments are highlighted.
• Submit links and original content.
• Search reddit or individual subreddits.
• Subscribe to subreddits or let Reddit News choose one randomly.
• Rageface and MLP emoticons (MLP support via PonyMotes app)
Head over to the Reddit News subreddit to ask questions or request features directly to the developer - me... https://www.reddit.com/u/dbrady
Reddit News is an unofficial app. Reddit and the Reddit alien logo, trademark and trade dress are registered trademarks owned by Reddit Inc.
- Removed fade in animation on self text so it should show for everyone now
- Fixed a couple more force close issues
- Fix self post text not showing on some phones
- New shorcut. Long press the refresh button on phones to manually type in a subreddit
- Flair popup for moderators can now be scrolled
- Fix for some Android lollipop specific crashes
- Other force close fixes.