Kick back, prop your phone up or dock your tablet and be fed an automated endless stream of some of the best photos, funniest rage comics and cutest kitten pictures from one of the largest social network websites, reddit.com, the "Front page of the internet".
Turn your phone or tablet and even TV into a next generation photo frame!
REDDIT STREAM is an unofficial reddit client which brings images from all of your favorite subreddits and displays them in an animated beautiful UI.
The user interface in reddit stream has been overhauled for a much better user experience and better tablet support. Also new is the option for configurable transition animations for an amazing slideshow experience.
Chromecast support coming soon!!!
- Pinch to zoom
- Configurable custom transition animations
- Share images via MMS, E-mail and any other image based application
- Animated GIF support on KitKat devices (experimental)
- Swipe gesture based interface (4 directions plus double tap)
- Full screen mode for screen saver like functionality
- Variable slideshow times
- Image quality options available for slower connections
- Elegant customizable User Interface with cover flow like reflections
- Dynamic layout for TVs, phones, and tablets
added comments menu item
fixed webview memory leak for animated gifs
fixed caching issues with image lists
ability to select multiple subreddits (now in left menu)
add/remove custom subreddits
new settings menu