Redy Gym Log is the ideal workout buddy when doing bodybuilding and weight lifting at the gym. Redy Gym Log is a fitness tracker / workout log that is specially designed to motivate you to get the most out of your workouts. Logging your sets is fast and easy and so is tracking your progress and history. Redy Gym Log has a very simple and clean user interface that allows you to focus on your results and on optimizing your training.
- No ads
- Group your favorite exercises into customized routines and sort them the way you want
- Logging of sets requires a minimum of effort and you can quickly review your recent sets and personal best
- A wide range of exercise types are supported ranging from weight lifting and strength training exercises to fitness and cardio exercises: Reps - weight, time - distance, weight - time, time only and reps only
- Add notes or comments when logging your sets
- 1RM (one rep max) is automatically calculated for each set logged
- Share your workout on Google Fit, Runkeeper, Dailymile, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Countdown rest timer that starts automatically after a set is logged. A rest period can be set up for each exercise
- Detailed history of previous workouts, including a workout calendar giving a nice overview of your fitness activity.
- Your training log is safe. Backup and restore your log data via mail, local storage or cloud services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).
- Visually pleasing "material design" user interface with easy navigation
Features available through in-app purchase
- Stats featuring adjustable graphs for each exercise showing either max weight, total weight, total repetitions or 1RM (1 rep max). Enables you to quickly overview and track your progress
- Overview of your achievements at the gym giving you motivating facts about your workout history. For example: “Heaviest lift”, “busiest month” and “longest workout”
- Automatic cloud backup done in the background while you use Redy Gym Log - you’ll never loose your exercise data, even if your phone is lost
- Export feature that allows you to work with your fitness data outside the app (in for instance Excel)
- Complete re-design. The material design principles have been applied giving a new look and feel.
- It is now possible to log sets with 0 reps. Can be used for tracking failed sets.
- A set counter has been added. This gives a better overview of how many sets done for an exercise in a workout.
- Todays workout improved with more info - ie. number of sets and exercises.