RefindThis is a free satellite navigation and location directory. It has two main features:
1) You can save GPS locations on your Android phone and recall them later when you need to navigate back to a place.
With the push of a button, your device will store your location or give you the directions to stored locations through Google Maps, Google Sat Nav and Street View, whether it's a new restaurant, an unfamiliar meeting place or even where you parked your car.
2) You can also share GPS locations with your friends, family and colleagues via SMS or e-mail so everyone know's where to meet. You'll never again have to give people driving directions.
You don't even need GPS on all the time to use RefindThis. Just switch it on when you want to store a location, which saves hours of battery life.
Use RefindThis as a satnav directory and you'll never forget a place again!
• Tap Remember to make RefindThis save your location.
• RefindThis will then ask you to name the location. For example, if you are at a restaurant, type
the name of the restaurant into RefindThis and its location and directions will be saved
to your device.
• Whenever you want to revisit the place which you saved, tap on its name, select Refind
and the app will provide you with the directions to that place. Alternatively, if you want to
share this location with someone else, tap on the name of the location, select Share and
let your friends and family visit the place which you recommend.
Similar apps: Navfree: Free GPS Navigation, Satellite Navigation System, Map Factor, GPS Share, Location Stamp, OsmAnd Maps and Navigation
This version allows you to install RefindThis on a memory card to save space on your phone.
It also allows skipping of the introductory screens when RefindThis launches. Use 'Skip Once' to see the screens the next time you launch the app and 'Skip permanently' to avoid them completely.