An innovative communications app that uses vehicle registration numbers as addresses for short messages.
Have you ever wanted to send a message to someone in another vehicle?
•How long have you been stuck in this traffic jam?
•A silver Astra AB51DEF just hit your car and drove off.
Have you ever wished you could have received a message?
•Your petrol cap is open!
•There's been an accident. Could be blocked for hours.
•Your left brake light is broken.
How does it work?
1. Download the app
2. Sign-in with your own vehicle registration number at the login screen
3. Use REG1T to send short messages to other vehicles using their registration number
4. Reply to a message using the yellow reply button
5. Messages can be removed from your phone screen using the delete button
6. You can block other users if you wish
7. We will not be responsible for checking or censoring any of the messages
8. Public messages may appear on a REG1T website at http://www.reg1t.com
REG1T is not a private service. All messages should be treated as public.
Any vehicle registration (or other unique, public identifier) can be used.
Anyone can sign in with any registration, including yours.
- Fixed an issue with the adverts
- Updated message timestamps to show local time.