Simple Computer Remote is the only Android remote that supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and even the Raspberry Pi. Simple Computer Remote is a wireless touchpad style mouse and keyboard for your desktop computer that works over wifi. This allows you to replace or supplement your mouse and keyboard for control of your media center computer, desktop computer, laptop, raspberry pi, or any other Windows, Linux, or Apple Mac OS X based desktop computer.
Simple Computer Remote is now open source!
* Open Source!
* Zero Configuration
* Touchpad style mouse control
* Use your normal Android keyboard
* Use Swype or voice recognition if your device supports it
* Configurable mouse sensitivity
* No IP Address configuration, works well with dynamic IP
* Landscape or portrait touchpad
* Excellent for presentation or media center control
* Two-finger scrolling
* Push and hold to drag
* Two-finger tap for right click
This application is similar in usage to gPad, Unified Remote, Gmote, Remote Droid, and Remote Mouse however this application has completely unlimited access and is compatible with all major platforms.
Added menu button for devices with no hardware menu button
Added Two-finger scrolling, push and hold drag, two finger tap for right click.
Added support for Linux ARM and Raspberry Pi
Fixed keyboard entry bug.
Added support for Mac OS X
Added support for Linux