IMPORTANT: Due to a new update this app will be having some connection errors the coming hours. Don't panic it will be up again soon. Please make sure you also update to our latest version (v 2.0.5) because previous version (< 2.0.5) will no longer work.
New relationship? New boyfriend or girlfriend? Then here is your new favorite app!
The new Loverscounter is an app for couples and is meant to improve and give more insight about your relationship.
The Loverscounter is a one-on-one social app, where you as a couple share all your relational information and communication.
When you download the app, you can only invite your partner. When your partner downloads the app too, you will be connected (for life ;-)
Here is what you can do with it:
- It has a chat function exclusively for the couple.
- it tracks the time you are together (or married), up to the second;
- it countdowns to the your upcoming anniversary, and makes you never forget one :-)
- it has a love-o-meter that rates your relation, based on shared moments (actions/activities) and things you do for eachother.
- It has a photo share function exclusively for the couple.
- It allows a couple to share wonderful actions, moments (restaurants/holidays) and events with other couples by adding these in a “suggestions database”.
- It allows a couple to search in this “suggestions database” of wonderful actions and events targeted for couples. And all location based.
Loverscounter is also a very private app, which means it doesn’t share any of your data to your peers, unless you want it to, via other social media :-)
Five more languages are added to the app (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, German, and Portuguese).
We also add a simple share function that enables user to share their love-o-meter as image to other (social) media as well as other minor bugfixes that fix performance-related issue.