Reminders is an intuitive and simple, yet very powerful, to-do list manager.
There are no complicated options to set up. Even better: there are no options to choose from, all you need is at your fingertip!
Besides, Reminders allows you to fully and bidirectionally synchronise with Google Task. You can have both a backup of your tasks in the cloud and an easy way to manage them when you cannot access your Android device!
However Reminders doesn't force you to synchronise with Google if you don't want. There's a switch you can use to enable or disable the online synchronisation - and it's off by default.
Reminders allows you to manage all your Google accounts and it works even if you choose to be offline.
Reminders relies heavily on gestures:
* swipe a task to the left or to the right to delete it
* reorder tasks by drag and drop (only when "Sort by due date" checkbox is not checked)
* long press on the name of a task list to rename or delete it
- sharing via standard Android mechanism
- geo-localised reminders
- task categories
- restored snooze timeout to 10 minutes (was erroneously set to 1 minute)
- rewritten notification subsystem: now you can snooze an alarm directly from the notification or click on it to see the details of the reminder
- bug fixes and stability improvements