Reminders is an intuitive and simple, yet very powerful, to-do list manager.
There are no complicated options to set up. Even better: there are no options to choose from, all you need is at your fingertip!
Besides, Reminders allows you to fully and bidirectionally synchronise with Google Task. You can have both a backup of your tasks in the cloud and an easy way to manage them when you cannot access your Android device!
However Reminders doesn't force you to synchronise with Google if you don't want. There's a switch you can use to enable or disable the online synchronisation - and it's off by default.
Reminders allows you to manage all your Google accounts and it works even if you choose to be offline.
Reminders relies heavily on gestures:
* swipe a task to the left or to the right to delete it
* reorder tasks by drag and drop (only when "Sort by due date" checkbox is not checked)
* long press on the name of a task list to rename or delete it
- manages multiple Google accounts
- manages multiple lists of tasks
- bidirectionally synchronises with Google Tasks (optional)
- works both offline (default) and online
- tasks can have priorities
- you can search for tasks and create, if you want, a new list from the search results
- allows you to sort out tasks manually
- allows you to set reminders (even recurring ones)
- you can import text via standard Android sharing
- recognises URLs, phone numbers, email addresses and street addresses inside task and launch your default app when you tap on one of them
- allows you to quick insert a new task with only the title (typing it on the keyboard or though voice command) or with full details (only through keyboard)
- last, but not least, Reminders has NO ADS!
Starting from July 2015, Reminders is open source! You can find the sources on this github repository https://github.com/danielebufarini/Reminders
- fixed crash while displaying search dialog
- added time information to due date field - please note that this information is only visible inside the app since is not managed by Google Tasks