Now available in both the US and Canada! Remitly is the best way to send money to India, Mexico, and the Philippines. Join thousands of happy customers who have already sent millions faster, easier, and more affordably.
INSTALL THE REMITLY APP FREE
- Transfer funds in minutes to India, Mexico, and the Philippines from the US, or India and Philippines from Canada.
- Send money securely and easily track your transfer all in the app.
- Low, or no fees. Winning exchange rates. Always on time, wherever you go.
SEND MONEY TO INDIA, MEXICO, AND THE PHILIPPINES
- Deposit instantly to HDFC, Axis Bank, and more, and within 4 banking hours to all other Indian banks including ICICI, SBI, and Citibank.
- Transfer money to major Mexican banks such as Bancomer and Bansefi, and to over 11,000 cash pickup locations including Elektra, [email protected]
de la Gente, BanCoppel, Scotiabank, and more.
- Transfer money to all major Philippine banks and over 10,000 cash pickup locations including Cebuana Lhuillier, M Lhuillier, BDO, BPI, GCash, any SM mall, and more. Plus, USD to USD transfers are available to select partners.
WHAT MAKES REMITLY DIFFERENT?
- Low fees combined with great exchange rates.
- Use your debit card or bank account -- you won't pay more when you send more.
- Compare our great exchange rates with leading competitors.
ALWAYS ON TIME
- Every transfer carries a delivery promise.
- We tell you when the money will arrive.
- We deliver on time, or your money back.
TRACK YOUR TRANSFER
- Know where your money is at all times with confidence.
- You and your recipient will be updated with text messages.
EASY TO USE
- It takes 2 minutes or less to install the app and get started.
- Repeat transactions to the same person take only seconds.
HERE FOR YOU
- Help is always available with Remitly.
- Call customer support (toll-free) using the app.
- We offer friendly 24/7 customer support. ¡Hablamos Español!
- Your safety and security are our absolute priority.
- We are a licensed and registered Money Services Business with the US Department of Treasury working with the largest banks in the USA, Canada, India, Mexico, and the Philippines.
Updated with our new logo--which, to us, is a lot more than just a symbol.
Our new logo expresses what we value: connection, trust, and accountability. The clasped hands illustrate the connection between you and your loved ones back home. The imagery also represents the connection between you, our valued customers, and Remitly--and our dedication to serving your needs. This is who we are.
You'll notice we have updated our design along with it--hope you enjoy