This is a remote control app, which allows you to control Android devices with any other Android phone, PC or Mac.
The App is currently in a beta state, that means it is buggy I'might not work with all devices.
The app is mainly developed for remote control of Android TV sticks but as well works with a wide range of smart phones and tablets.
The app is separated in two parts:
1. Pressing the "Stream" button allows screen sharing and remote control of the current device. Only that mode requires ROOT PERMISSIONS
2. Pressing the "Connect" button allows you to see the screen of a streaming device and as well remote control it. That mode does NOT require root permissions
For streaming your screen and/or been remote controlled you need ROOT permission!!!
For what can I use this app?
- Introducing a presentation (the App supports multiple users connected to one device at the same time)
- Supporting friends and people in need f.E. by remote configurating an app or by showing what actions need to be proceed
- Showing videos or pics to friends without even downloading them
- Screen sharing
- Remote control (Android device and PC)
- Multiple user support
- Connection Managment
- Wifi and 3G (Local Network and Internet)
- Applet Support -> allows the receiver to be any Java enabled device (Windows/Linux PCs as well Mac).
- Applet Support for internet connections
Feel free to contact me if you want to use that application for comercial use or integrating it into an Android image/build.
- Remote control should work again for all
- New screen capture method add for Android >=5 -> very fast at about 20fps
- New screen capture method added -> should work on all phones now :) Please report to me if you encounter black screen
- Added option to choose between the different screen capture methods (default is automatic choise)
- Added setting for releasing the keyboard -> there was a bug that automatically triggered an escape key event when the keyboard is released