ATTENTION: All live and recorded streams are provided by TVPad or its affiliates.We are not responsible for any of the live or recorded streams. As such we cannot guarantee the quality or service level of these streams. All streams are initiated from the TVPad device, the Android app is merely streaming the content from the TVPad device.
Now supports independent streaming on both TV and Android!!! Change channels on your TV without affecting the stream on your Android device. However changing channels for 2nd stream on Android is only available in Full version (55 channels). Full version also supports directly starting the VOD streams from the 粵海寬頻2 and BETV2 apps on your Android Device. Check out the video.
Full version also supports supports directly starting the VOD streams from the 粵海寬頻2, BETV2, WASU 华数TV, 港粤网络电视 and HOT韩剧社 (Korean dramas) and 港粤快看 apps on your Android Device. More VOD apps to follow..
Background streaming on Android requires the Enhanced Remote Server app. Download and install on your TVPad for maximum experience! The app can be downloaded from below.
Review by Clubtvpad below.
Please contact us on [email protected]
either English or Chinese if any issue.
Remote(+Stream) For TVPad Lite allows you to remote control your TVPad from any Android device as well as stream TVPad live playing channels to your Android mobile or tablet.
Thanks you all for supporting Remote(+Stream) For TVPad, we have achieved No. 51 of top 100 Google Paid New apps.
Remote(+Stream) Lite For TVPad now is free in order for you to try before purchasing the full version.
Only FULL version (this is Lite version) supports change to selected channels on your Android device without affecting the stream on TV. Only available in the Full version. Check out the video below.
ATTENTION: TVPad needs to be started up on the same wireless network as your Android device in order for the app to be able to find it.
In order to be able to play stream live channel content on your Android, you will need one of the supported media player to be installed. A compatible media player can be downloaded from the menu on the live stream page.
In order to be able to play stream content on your Android, one of the supported media player need to be installed. A compatible media player can be downloaded from the menu.
Or from the links below:
For Live TV
Archos Video Player Free
Go into the Preferences of the player and select "Force software decoding".
- Supports watching 2 individual live channels.
- Stream TVPad VOD content (picture + sound) to your Android.
- Stream TVPad live channel content (picture + sound) to your Android.
- Supports Download VOD from TVPad with ES File Explorer File Manager.
- Supports multiple TVPads. Real time switching in between TVPads for streaming and remote control.
- Chinese and English text input for movies and drama search.
- Hot key feature, 1 click to start your favorite TVPad app.
- Very fast remote control. No pointing and unsure button press from the physical remote.
- No setup or configuration is needed, just start the TVPad and the remote will be ready to be used.
Compatible with both TVPad, TVPad2 and TVPad3
Any Android versions higher Android 3.0
Things you will need to know:
1. TVPad needs to be turned on and registered (as the green icon on the bottom right comes up) on the same network as the running Android device.
2. A compatible player needs to be installed in order to play the stream content from TVPad.
A. Bug fix, fix crashes in Korean Drama options.
Please download the latest Remote Server app v2.0.0 (Aug 1st 2014 release) on TVpad!!! It supports new features Mirroring TVPad Desktop on Android and others in the next Android release.
Latest version of TVpad Remote Server App can be downloaded from:
Support and buy Full Version
Please contact us on [email protected]
if any issues.