This application allows you to retrieve data from your phone by sending emails to it. The supported functions are:
- retrieving contacts (all or filtered). Phone number, emails, and addresses are returned
- getting phone location (wireless networks or GPS must already be enabled)
- changing ring and notification volume
- send and retrieve SMS messages
- ***NEW!*** retrieve MMS messages, including group texts, images, and video
Only email addresses registered on your phone will be able to access the data.
Secondary email addresses can be added to give your friends and family access to specific functions.
Nothing needs to be installed on your computer - all you need is an email account.
The specific commands to use these functions can be found in the Help section of the app. To request additional functions, please send an email to [email protected]
, or leave a comment.
*** UPDATE ***
You can now have texts automatically forwarded to your email account. You can set this up to only send texts at certain times and days, so not all your texts go to your email. Open up Menu > Setup Forwarding to enable this feature.
v3.0 - v4.3
- have texts automatically forwarded to your email. Go to Menu>Setup Forwarding to enable this
- retrieve MMS messages, including group texts, images, and video
- retrieving contacts now also pulls address info
- updated format for contact info. This can be changed in Preferences
- fixed Out Of Memory error when trying to retrieve too many images through getMms