Take pictures hands-free using your phone's camera. Get in the picture without messing with the self-timer.
This app uses a Plantronics headset (see supported models below) as the shutter release.
- Run the app
- Walk into the frame
- When everyone's in place, touch the headset's Volume Up button to snap the picture.
* Remote shutter release using your Bluetooth headset
* On-screen controls:
* Shutter feedback - silent, vibrate, click
* Flash - on, off, auto
* Manual shutter button
The app works with these Plantronics headsets ONLY:
* Voyager Pro HD - "PLT_VoyagerPRO" (http://tinyurl.com/cy4yoz7)
* Voyager Pro UC v2 - "Voyager PRO UC v2" (http://tinyurl.com/c95w2kj)
* Voyager Legend - "PLT_Legend" (http://tinyurl.com/cn4ktvc) - see note.
* Voyager Legend CS - "PLT_Legend" (http://tinyurl.com/kvmodac) - see note
* Voyager Legend UC - "PLT_Legend" (http://tinyurl.com/kblqazq) - see note
Google has fixed the bug in Android 4.2 and 4.2.1 that was preventing this app from working. If your device is running either of these versions, you must update your Android device to at least 4.2.2 in order to use this app.
We have received reports that bugs in the Bluetooth implementations of these phones prevent them from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2.
* HTC One M7 running Android 4.4.2 (note: the HTC One M8/4.42 works perfectly)
Older versions of Android (3.0-4.1.x) work fine.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headsets prevents them from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
** Note **
Google has fixed the bug that prevented this app from working correctly on devices running Android 4.2 and 4.2.1. To run this app, you must update devices running 4.2 or 4.2.1 to at least Android 4.2.2.
We have received reports that bugs in the Bluetooth implementation of the Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 that prevent it from working with the Remote Control Camera Shutter.
The app runs fine on devices running older versions of Android (3.0-4.1.x).