Control your Denon AV receicer with your Android phone or tablet via Wireless LAN. Every Denon (Marantz) receiver connected to your local network can be controlled.
* Fast auto discovery of your receiver (must support DLNA)
* Sending MP3 files directly to the receiver (must support DLNA)
* Shows changes made with the original remote control (IR) or directly on the receiver without delay.
* Speaker protection. Volume handling is done like on a real receiver. So immediately switching to maximum volume is not possible.
* Displays data which are shown on the receivers On Screen Display.
* Display dimming setting
* Demo Mode (no receiver needed)
This is the first version so expect further features to come. Seeking in MP3 files not yet supported.
This App was developed using a DENON AVR 1713.
AVR-4311, AVR-4306, AVR-3313, AVR-3312, AVR-3311, AVR-2313, AVR-2312, AVR-2113, AVR-1912
In general all Denon receivers with a network connection should work. However every model has special features not available on others. I cannot test it on every possible model, so if you have special needs for your model please contact me via e-mail.
bug fixes for Galaxy S6
optimization for HD displays
minor bug fixes
added Preset Direct (A1-A8 to G1-G8)
- MEM command configurable
- SAT, AUX command configurable (e.g. NR1602)
- bug fix
- added translation
- Sleep Timer
- Zone Setting
- fixes Muting and I-Radio
- New UI
- extra Landscape mode for tablets
- define inputs by longpressing on buttons