Use RemotePC on your Android device and remotely access your office or home computer from anywhere over the Internet. Connect to your remote office or home computers and work on documents including emails and applications.
All you need to do is create a RemotePC account, then download and install the Host application (available on RemotePC website) on your computer and Remote Access Viewer application on the Android device.
· Supports Windows XP and above
· Supports Mac 10.6.8 and above
· Compatible with all Android devices running version 3.0 and above
1. Sign up for a RemotePC account.
2. Download the RemotePC Host application from the RemotePC website and install it on the computer(s) for remote access.
3. Download the Remote Access Viewer app from the Google Play store and install it on your Android device.
4. Login to your account and remotely access your office or home computer over the Internet.
· Improved productivity - connect to your remote office or home computers, even if your computer is logged off.
· Secure access - communication between devices is encrypted using 128-bit RC4/SSL.
· Flexible - works behind most firewalls/proxy servers does not require a static IP address for the remote computer.
Improvements made to connection time.
Fixes made to user reported issues.