Get access to your computer via Android. The application provides access to services such as mouse, keyboard, multimedia, presentation, power system commands, terminal or even display desktop.
Java SE Runtime Environment 8: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
Steps to connect:
1. Download the Server - Go to our websites www.androidremotepc.com and download & install the Remote PC Server 2.0
to your computer!
2. Prepare your PC - Turn on the wireless adapter & pair the PC via Bluetooth or get the IP address.
3. Run the Server
a. Open the Server & check the status in the Notification Area.
b. Run the mobile app, choose a connection and find your PC from the paired devices list or type the Wi-Fi address.
4. Need Help? - If you still can not establish a connection with your computer, you shall visit our tutorial web page.
Tutorials & support:
► Keyboard - typing or keyboard shortcuts
► Multimedia - Apple iTunes, Clementine, KMPlayer, PowerDVD, Rhythmbox, VLC media player, Winamp, Windows Media Player
► Presentation - MS PowerPoint, OO Impress, Adobe Reader
► Power - shutdown, restart, hibernate, sleep, switch user, lock
► Remote terminal
► Remote desktopSupports these OS
• Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
• Mac OS X
Thank you for using!
Get in touch with Remote PC:
Become a fan of Remote PC on Facebook:
By © Jiri Rozkovec
* WMP, Winamp, iTunes, KMPlayer, Rhythmbox and Clementine can be controlled from BACKGROUND
* Added Presentation Custom Interface
* Added Mini-Keyboard to Mouse and Desktop Service
* Presentation control by Volume Buttons
* Enhanced Remote Desktop Service
* Repair Power Buttons for Linux
* Repair Keyboard for Linux and Mac OS X
* Faster and stable communication with the server
* Edited tutorials
* Repaired all known and reported bugs