Free remote desktop client from the developers of TightVNC: Access, view and control your VNC desktop remotely, just as if you were sitting in front of that remote PC, Mac or Unix system. It’s a VNC client so it can connect to any type of VNC server. It works even with Apple Remote Desktop as found in Mac OS X.
What Can I Do with It?
Remote Ripple desktop viewer gives you full access to the remote computer over WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE networks.
● Open files or business presentations and do not worry about unsupported file formats
● Run any desktop application you need (Office, browser, enterprise software, etc.)
● Use full-fledged graphics packages (Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, CorelDRAW)
● Develop and compile your applications using Visual Studio or any other IDE
● Control your hardware (web cameras, etc.) and send files for printing
From the next room or the other side of the globe, you can:
● Work on your PC or Mac without getting off the cozy couch
● Check that nothing goes wrong while you're away
● Provide remote support to your family and friends: help install software, fix problems and show how to set up things!
Where Can I Connect To?
It does not matter what system your remote computer runs: Windows, Linux or Mac. Remote Ripple can connect to any of it.
* On Windows and Linux, it can connect almost to any standard VNC server: TightVNC (recommended), UltraVNC, TigerVNC and others.
(Note: Install and run a VNC-compatible server on the machine you want to control before starting Remote Ripple.)
* On Mac OS X, it connects directly to the built-in Apple Remote Desktop. No additional installations required!
(Note: Enable System Preferences > Sharing > Remote Management, and check Computer Settings > "VNC viewers may control screen with the password".)
What Features Can I Use?
✓ Adjustable image quality for any connection speed (even more choices in PRO version)
✓ Connection either by the IP address or computer name
✓ Convenient connection list
✓ User login and logout (should be supported by a server)
✓ Easy navigation modes
✓ View-only mode
✓ Taking full-resolution screenshots of the remote screen (PRO version)
✓ Different types of encodings, including optimized TightVNC encoding support
✓ VNC password authentication
✓ Non-character keyboard keys (function, modifier, arrow keys) and mouse scroll wheel available
✓ Support for external keyboards and custom keyboard apps
✓ Compliant with the latest RFB protocol specification
✓ Smartphone and tablet ready
Get in Touch! Receive News and Get Help Directly from Authors!
✓ App page at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RemoteRipple (press Like to see updates in your news feed)
✓ Remote Ripple on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RemoteRipple (press Follow to get updates)
Like Remote Ripple? Rate and review it on Google Play!
✓ Added an option to start in view-only mode
✓ Fixed problems with on-screen keyboard (it could “auto-correct” single characters, e.g. “i” → “I”)
✓ Improved stability