RemoteCS2 turns your Android device into a model railroad controller!
Supports Motorola, MFX and DCC Locomotives as well as solenoid accessories and routes.
Connect your Android Smartphone or Tablet via Wifi to the Märklin CS2 (Central Station) and take the control.
This is not an official Märklin App. It's just a leisure project I've created over the years.
Suggestions and enhancement requests are always welcome!
If you have questions or issues please contact me! Thanks!
- Märklin CS2 Central Station 60213/60214/60215 (min. Version 3.0.1)
- Android Device
- Wifi Network (where the Android device must be connected)
- Märklin Central Station must be reachable through the connected Wifi Network
Can be purchased In-App. Pro version contains no advertisement banner on bottom and provides additional features (Zoom in layout, etc.). Please see description in app for details.
Tags: Modellbahn model railroad mobile station central station mobile center locomotive train remote control fernsteuern fernsteuerung Motorola MFX DCC
May 15, 2015 (Version 6.2.1):
- Fixed: Possible crash in settings during change of speed step value
May 14, 2015 (Version 6.2.0):
- New: Speed can be controlled stepwise - left/right side of speed controller (can be disabled in settings)
- New: Speed steps for volume buttons can be changed (in settings)
- Fixed: Direction of loco tractions are no longer reset after loco switch
- Fixed: Status of HP012 signals are now correctly applied
- Further bug fixes (bugs reported by users)