RemoteMonkey is a full featured remote control for MediaMonkey, a popular software for organizing and playing music (mp3).
You can control the following functions of MediaMonkey with your android phone:
- Display artist, album and title
- Display and control the position in the current title via jog dial
- Volume, previous track, next track, play, pause, repeat, shuffle, mute
- View album covers
- Display and edit the rating of songs
- Browse your music database by artist or album
- Display and edit the playlist
- Search your database by artist, album or title
- Use playlists you defined in MediaMonkey
- Download and synchronize music to your device via WLAN
You need RemoteMonkeyServer on your PC. It's available free of charge on my homepage.
Please install the demo version before buying to test compatibility with your device.
- Cover view
- View and change song rating
- New design
- Search button in the button bar, so search is available on devices without a search button now.
- New feature: Download and synchronization
- Support for playlists you defined in MediaMonkey.
RemoteMonkeyServer must be updated to Version 1.1 to use playlists!