Remotix is a fast, secure and feature packed remote desktop tool to access your computer from anywhere via VNC and RDP.
Here is what Remotix users say:
"It's the best VNC viewer around on Android right now. "
"Great client. Smooth over 3G. Works with OSX Lion."
by Tom Gray
"Clean UI, works fast and flawlessly. Seems to be the best RDP client for Android I've tried so far".
by Michael Hopkins
Important note: Lite version includes all the features of Remotix enabled, but becomes an "Old TV" with small interference appearing on the screen after 5 minutes of use. You can still continue to control remote machine.
• Connect from anywhere to any computer with Remotix Agent
• Apple Screen Sharing, VNC and RDP support
• Automatic clipboard synchronization
• SSH tunneling with both password and public key auth
• Discover all nearby machines using Bonjour, NetBIOS and LAN scanners
• Uses hardware accelerated rendering
• Full set of multi-touch gestures to pan, zoom, drag, right click & scroll
• Point-and-click or touchpad-mode remote desktop control
• Hardware and bluetooth keyboard support
• Complete international character input
• Extended keyboard to access copy/paste, function and navigation keys
If you are connecting over RDP:
• Sound playback & recording
• Automatic connection settings tuning for the best performance over 3G or LAN
• Extended keyboard includes Win, Ctrl, Alt, and Del keys
• Secure NLA authentication
• RDP over SSH
If you are connecting to a Mac:
• Five quality modes, including adaptive for average and slow Internet connections
• Multi-display configuration selection, combined or each display individually
• VNC Password and Mac OS X authentication methods
• Server-side picture scaling, improving interaction speed
• Easy multi-language keyboard input using "Keyboard through Clipboard" mode
• Remote screen locking
• Access to hidden dock or menu
If you are connecting to Windows or Linux over VNC:
• Tested and works well with UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC, VMWare, TigerVNC and x11vnc servers
• Microsoft Windows Logon authentication
• x11vnc -ncache mode support
- SSH empty key password fix
- Stored servers online status fix
- Hardware keyboard support improved
- Hardware mouse support on more devices
- User interface improvements for different screen sizes and densities
- Other bugs fixed
- Introducing Remotix Cloud! Connect to any computer from anywhere!
- More info at www.RemotixCloud.com