*** Please note that this is a TRIAL version of the Full version of Rental Property Manager ***
How about having the ability to manage your rental property right at your palm? How about contacting you tenants much easier through all in one property management app? Or maybe keep track of your expenses and rents and generate financial reports for tax purposes?
This is a MUST HAVE app for every property manager or landlord. On top of that, all information is stored locally on your mobile and no need to worry about having your property details, financial information, and tenants on the internet like other apps.
→ The full version is rated 4.5+ out of 5 by users and was featured on Androidheadlines.com with rating of 4/5 for a business app! See below why property managers love this app.
Main features (please note that this is intended for trial purposes and thus some of the features are limited and available to Full version only which you can buy for one flat price) :
● Add properties and modify their details such as rooms,utilities, and appliancs
● Huge support for Multi-unit properties such as buildngs/complexes..etc
● Ability to add tenants along with contract info and security deposit, in addition to linking a contract document. You can sms and email each one of them right from the app using predefined template ready ready for you
● Ability to MASS email and text all property tenants at once
● Add rents to be collected with reminders and possibility of making them frequent rents. Rents can be assigned to single property, building, or its units.
● Partial rents and late fees are also possible with this app
● Add expenses to be paid with reminders and possibility of making them frequent expenses. Different types of expenses are already ready for your selection. You can modify the expenses types too. Expenses can be assigned to single property, building, or its units.
● Add tasks to be done with reminders and possibility of making them frequent tasks. Tasks can be assigned to single property, building, or its units.
● View future, overdue, and completed rents/expenses/tasks
● Ability to generate financial report for every property on yearly, monthly and custom dates. Reports can be exported to Excel
● Ability to export all properties information, its rents/tasks/expenses, and tenants to EXCEL spreadsheet on SD card or by email
● Ability to back up and recover the database for these unexpected behaviour on SD card or by email or even to the cloud so you can sync devices
● Mileage tracker to track mileages driven
● Ability to choose different currencies and pick measuring unit standard
In addition, you can upgrade the Full version to Premium version at extra charge of 1$/mo (in-app subscription) and that will give you 2 extra highly functional features:
● Property inspection for an extensive list of items with the ability to assign status, notes and picture.
● Ability to export/email the inspection report to excel/PDF
● Alerts screen that can show you all the pending rents, expense, tasks, and expired contracts for all properties at the same time with a click of a button. Also you can toggle an option to see future ones instead.
● Ability to generate Rent Receipts right from the app and email them
●...and much more in both full and premium version
-->Please note that in this Trial version you can add only two properties (and optionally two units if it is mutli-unit) and two rents, tasks, expenses, and one tenant to each property (and its unit). If you fill survey, you can get extra ones to add for free. You can also SMS/Email two times for trial purposes. All other features are in the full version with no limitation.
If you have any problem or suggestion then please email me
**Always backup data before updating**
As always, you asked for it and it is ready for you. A new update with more features:
- Call tenants right from the app.
- Output Folder can be internal
-Property inspection items ordered alphabetically
-Multiple partial rent payments
-Expenses/Rents/ tasks can be ordered and quickly accessed
-"Completed" rents/expenses/tasks are editable now