Radio, TV reporters and journalists - the world’s most popular, award winning, professional broadcast application turns your Android smartphone into an ultraportable IP audio codec. Stream live, low delay bidirectional 15kHz HD quality audio to a Tieline IP audio codec at the studio using 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connections, or send 20kHz quality recorded news & sports reports & interviews to the studio using a variety of file transfer options.
• Download Report-IT Enterprise Edition Google Play for free and use on any compatible Android smartphone.
• Centrally administer all user accounts and never expose IP addresses and ports to users.
• Non-technical users simply open the app, log in with their TieServer credentials, and tap “Connect” to go live!
• Bidirectional live 15kHz audio at 24Kbps (supports live audio at 14.4Kbps).
• Report live and record simultaneously.
• Insert multiple recordings in playlists for live reports.
• Offline recording when you have no cellular coverage or Wi-Fi access.
• Manual or automatic file transfers using WAV on disconnect.
• Supports recorded audio and metadata ingest by Nétia Radio-Assist#
• Provide a TieServer login to long distance guests and interview them live.
• High security with control of which studio codecs a Report-IT user can see and use.
• Display your own/station logo and byline during a live or pre-recorded report.
• Editing recordings using compatible Android apps.
• Free support via [email protected]
Currently supported Android OS (August 2016)
· IceCream Sandwich (4.01+)
· Jelly Bean (4.1 - 4.3)
· Kit Kat (4.4)
· Lollipop (5.0 - 5.1)
· Marshmallow (6.0)
Get Report-IT Enterprise 50 or 100 pack and a Tieline IP codec from Tieline now!
Contact Tieline or your favourite Tieline dealer via http://www.tieline.com/Contact-Us, or call Tieline at US +1-317-845-8000, Australia +61+8+9249-6688
For more information visit http://www.tieline.com/products/G5/Report-IT
#Note. The Autofill component of Nétia Radio-Assist requires the addition of a mapping file before this feature can be used by Report-IT EE. This is available directly from Nétia. Please contact your local Nétia agent to obtain it.
Bug fixes and Stability Improvements.
Fix for issue that caused a crash on some handsets.