Control your PC with your Android Device!
Reroot has a very simple to use interface. Simply download, install, and run the server application (Windows only at the moment) from reroot.me, double click the icon in the taskbar, and use this client app to scan the QR code to connect to the PC. Select your control style and go!
NOTE: Reroot uses Wifi to connect to your machine. Ensure that both the android device and your PC are on the SAME Wifi network before running Reroot.
It won't connect --
1. Ensure your phone and computer are on the same Wifi network. Reroot will not work over 3/4G
2. Ensure you have not blocked the Reroot Windows application with your firewall. (Reroot uses UDP communications over port 57110 and 57220)
3. Use the connect key to connect instead of the QR code. The connect key is the alphanumeric code below the QR code on the PC.
4. Disable any Windows or Android firewall you may be running.
5. Disable any other network interfaces (known conflicts with LogMeIn Hamachi)
6. If it still doesn't connect, help me fix it.
Reroot is FREE and OPEN SOURCE. (BSD License)
* Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
* Rensselaer Consortium for Open Source Software (rcos.rpi.edu)
* Dr. Mukkai Krishnamoorthy
* Sean O' Sullivan
Known Issue: Multitouch will crash app. Fix forthcoming.
Bugs a plenty, limited controllers.
Connect only via Wifi.