A wonderfully simple, no-nonsense countdown timer. Inspired by the elegant simplicity of an old-fashioned egg timer, you just turn the dial and the alarm is set! To cancel the alarm, just turn it back down to zero.
The minimalist feature set is intentional, to keep the features from getting in the way of what you are trying to get done. You can however toggle the ringing and vibration.
Perfect for cooking, napping, the Pomodoro Technique - anything, really.
The app is completely free, ad-free, even open source, and it will remain free forever.
Please visit the website if you want to suggest enhancements or report problems!
Why does the app need these permissions?
* Read phone state and identity: Needed to find out if you are in a phone call when the alarm goes off, so it can play a less loud alarm sound
* Prevent device from sleeping: Needed to keep the device awake for as long as the alarm is sounding
* Disable keylock: Needed to allow you to silence the alarm without having to first unlock the phone with your PIN or lock pattern (you will of course not be able to access anything other than the "Silence alarm" view)
* Control vibrator: Needed for the vibrate alarm mode
* Automatically start at boot: Needed to preserve alarms if you reboot your phone while a countdown is active
* Fixed a nasty bug introduced in the last update