Call up the app and insert the transmitter adapter into the earphone socket of your appliance.
• Switch the volume to maximum.
• Switch on your helicopter. The LED on the top of the helicopter flashes briefly.
• Switch on the transmitter adapter by pressing the on/off button continuously until the red LED starts to flash.
• Switch on the app. With some Android systems you only have to press the N/R button once.
• If the red LED on the helicopter is permanently illuminated, it is ready for flight.
Caution! The telephone function of your Smartphone has priority over all Apps. This can mean that an incoming call can interrupt the helicopter‘s control and cause it to crash. We recommend that you switch your Smartphone to the “flight mode“ (block incoming calls) before you fly your helicopter.